This actions modifies all three files:
- The Interface Building file (*.storyboard) by adding the connection
- The .h file, by adding an IBOutlet or an IBAction
- The .m file, by adding a "@synthesize" or by adding an empty method.
Sometimes the connections could be badly named or related with wrong element (IBOutlet instead of IBAction, for example). Thus, to remove it, you could do the follow:
1. Select the item
2. Open the "Connections Inspector"
3. Click on the upper left side of the destination of the connection to be removed.
Header file (*.h)
1. Remove the line related with the connection (IBOutlet or IBAction)
Implementation file (*.m)
If it is an IBOutlet
1. Remove the "@synthesize" line
2. In the viewDidUnload, remove the follow line
If it is an IBAction
1. Remove the empty method created.